Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Zen Hotel

I was pleasantly surprised by The Zen Hotel in Palo Alto. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the rooms are nicely done and they have wi-fi. I recently stopped by for a site inspection because my Mom and Dad are headed to town soon and needed a place close to the grand-kiddos.

I was surprised to find the rooms in really nice shape, a free breakfast, and a hot tub for unwinding. They have a couple of suite rooms that are quite large with separate sitting areas and fully functioning kitchens (one (1) bedroom and one (2) bedroom). I immediately booked for my parents (best rates for this hotel are online) and thought that a company sending someone on a recruiting trip or a local company with someone coming in from out of town, but needing a space for small groups to meet, would benefit from this room type as well.

Need more ideas for places for small groups to meet in Menlo Park, Mountain View, Palo Alto or Redwood City, please visit  EventCounselor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment